What do you think of me?

Wednesday 2 December 2015

VIP Hairs

So... I'm frustrated because I don't think something is fair. So, I'm a VIP. But I haven't been a vip for 6 months and apparently you have to be a vip for 6 months to get the VIP hairs. Which I don't think is fair at all. I bought VIP, I want to be treated like one, it is my money and I figured if I got the vip I would get the outfits each month, all that. It's unfair. What do you think? I feel like I'm missing out big time.

These hair's are adorable, and yes I want them. I bought VIP, what a rip off!? Anyone out there agree?

1 comment:

  1. here is the thing.. EVERY MONTH your a vip you will get a Hair.. it DONT matter if you bought Vip for 1 month or the vip for 12 Months. You will get a hair every month your vip..

    ReplyDelete